Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-25 it 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A multinational company is currently in need of a Global Lead Developer to join its team in Ortigas, Pasig City.
About the Lead Developer Role:
Lead development projects across predominantly Microsoft technologies. Plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery life-cycle including working closely with the department’s Project Managers, coordinating business analysts, architects and developers. Working closely with other team leaders to ensure the structured and coordinated planning of the team’s development.
- Line management and personal development of a team of highly skilled developer and Managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects from design through to release
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level and will be working closely with Development Project Managers and Business Analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with Development Project Managers to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues and shall define delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities, and milestones ensuring these are documented and used as the basis for the project event log, issues and risk log and any subsequent reporting
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress and shall take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
To succeed in the Lead Developer role, you will need to possess at least three years' experience in leading a team.
- At least 10 years' programming experience in mobile, web, or desktop applications and design using but not limited to IOS, Android, Blackberry, Web, Microsoft products/frameworks, and other application development Libraries; SQL and other database framework
- Knowledge and proficiency in Object-Oriented programming and methodologies; with experience with Interface Patterns: MVP or MVC
- Experience in project development life-cycle and team-based development
- Ability to work well in cross-functional team environments, build and maintain excellent relationships with cross-functional teams with good analytical thinking
The multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented Global Lead Developer and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.