Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-28financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters
A leading financial services company is seeking a committed DevOps Lead who will work within a cross-functional Cloud Operations team. You will be responsible for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response and capacity planning of our services.
About the DevOps Lead Role:
In this role, you will closely work with the product, development, engineering and security teams; you will be a member of application specific teams during the build and deployment phases while actively contributing to the development process.
The current technology stack includes KMS/HSM, core AWS services, Code Commit/Deploy/Pipeline, Cloud Formation, Jenkins, Fargate, Docker, Ansible, Aurora and RDS, Glue, Tb scale Redshift, Dynamo, Batch and Step Functions, Lambda, Cognito and Machine Learning.
- Lead the following steps: deployment and configuration management, release management, technical cutover, environments management and infrastructure automation
- Software development of utilising AWS Batch, Step Functions and Lambda
- Software development during build and roll out phases using Node.js, Java and Python
- Providing standardised offerings to facilitate the successful deployment of stacks including Continuous build, test, integration, and deployment platforms and pipelines
- Drive well-architected and application in service reviews for new applications, with a focus on the reliability and operational excellence pillars
The successful candidate must have at least eight years’ industry experience, with at least two years as a DevOps Lead Engineer and strong knowledge in using the DevOps toolkit such as continuous integration platforms, infrastructure-as-code frameworks, application release automation tools, IaaS and PaaS technologies.
- Two years' hands on experience in any of the following areas:
- Infrastructure-as-a-service platforms: AWS, Google Compute Engine, Azure, Soft Layer, Linux OpenStack, etc
- Configuration management and automation tools such as: Chef, Puppet, and Ansible
- Orchestration template technologies such as: OpenStack Heat, AWS Cloud Formation, Azure Resource Manager, Google Cloud Deployment Manager, and Hashicorp Terraform
- Development using Github or Bitbucket
- Containers and container scheduling and management platforms such as: Docker, rkt, Mesos, or Kubernetes
- Managing traditional enterprise platforms for compute, network, and storage
- Managing traditional enterprise platforms for application runtimes, integration middleware, and relational databases
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
As an industry leader for more than 75 years, the company has deep expertise in fund strategies, different investors’ requirements, multinational governance and private client estate planning. Operating from 40 countries across three continents, they have local knowledge across the world.
If you are someone who wants to be based in Makati and wants an opportunity to expand your business knowledge by working with prestigious clients and complex financial and technological instruments, then this is the role for you. The company is proud to offer employees competitive compensation, vacation and health insurance benefits.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.