Salary PHP350000 - PHP400000 per month
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-30 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 350000 400000 400000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A leading IT company is looking for a high calibre RPA Director to join its team in Taguig.
About the RPA Director Role:
You are an information technology leader who is interested in transforming the system and process landscape through strategic thinking, proactive partnering with other leaders in the organisation, and an approach that ensures that technology adds value during a period of positive change and growth.
- Design, develop and implement solutions in collaboration with global IS and regional peers, leveraging the full scale of capabilities and resources
- Partner and consult with leadership to understand business requirements, explore best in class technology solutions and third-party options, and define technology roadmap with digital initiatives and investments required to support the key strategies and needs
- Drive implementation of Global Business technology roadmap as part of the overall GBS strategy.
- Implement forward looking process automation (RPA/ AI) capabilities aimed at enabling more efficient, scalable, and quality business operations within GBS and further drive adoption and implementation within Business Units/ Corporate functions/ Countries
- Serve as an advocate for GBS in defining requirements, building business cases, enabling testing and adoption, and ensuring successful rollout of enterprise initiatives
- Lead enterprise service initiatives, driving widespread adoption and deployment of digital solutions across GBS
- Establishes management system to develop and perform reviews of automation business cases incl. ROI, technical compatibility within Ingram Micro’s technology landscape etc
- Drive process and service improvement initiatives
To succeed in the RPA Director job, you should have information technology experience with a concentration on BPM/Workflow/RPA/AI technologies.
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in computer science, engineering or technology-related. Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum eight to 10 years of functional and progressively more challenging leadership experience in IT, Automation, Business Analysis, Process Automation or related field
- Experience on leading multi country-multi cultural teams preferable
- IM business processes and customer/vendor interaction processes and systems that support that interaction
- Knowledge of current technologies, computer industry, IM policies/procedures and infrastructure.
- Process standardization/automation experience
- Six Sigma, LEAN and/or other process improvement methodology certification preferred
- Experience in budgeting, fiscal management, and vendor management
- Ability to travel, including overseas travel, possibly on short notice
- Proficient English is a must, any other language is a plus
This global company has presence in countries around the world. An influential organisation to define and drive the digitisation strategy for Global Business Services.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.