Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A leading global insurance company established for more than a century is currently looking for an Enterprise Architect to be based in Makati. This job will focus on driving the architecture governance on local and regional digital initiatives. You will report directly to the CIO of the Philippines office.
About the Enterprise Architect role:
The Enterprise Architect will play an integral part in providing architectural blueprints and technical leadership in developing business-focused technology strategies.
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Must have an experience implementing design patterns in projects and create IT plans for solution delivery that meet the business objectives within cost and time boundaries
- Enterprise asset management and governance
To succeed in the Enterprise Architect job, you must have a total of fifteen years’ experience in a minimum of five years' experience being an enterprise architect.
- Extensive experience in the Financial Industry, with end-to-end planning and implementation using modern application and platform design principles aligned with Agile/Devops/Cloud Platform/API driven architecture
- Excellent communication skills and must be persuasive
- Enterprise Architecture TOGAF certified or other EA training courses
This company has a strong global presence and has fantastic business and work culture that encourages team effort, responsibilities and good relational values.
If you are a talented Enterprise Architect professional and enjoy working in a fun environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.