Front End Developer
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A global leading shipping company is seeking a high-calibre Front End Developer to join its team in Makati.
About the Front End Developer Role:
The Front End Developer will help build, innovate, and transform our online business support services for shipping operations worldwide. The company has several IT projects and services in the implementation pipeline including some maintenance work on those that have recently been put in production.
Currently some of the legacy software is based on JQuery, but will be modernizing the front-end stacks. Thus, previous hands-on development experience is required and having a good eye for interaction design never hurts.
- Front-end integration with an API backend and Front-end development with a modern framework such as React, awareness of lifecycles and v16 changes, JS hooks knowledge would be impressive
- Use of statement management such as Redux and use of testing such as Jest, Enzymes etc
- Able to translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Familiar with unit and integration testing with understanding of the intricacies of browser landscapes
- Experience with CSS and styling frameworks such as SASS or LESS and quality code with experience with unit testing and front-end best practices and patterns
- Participate in API creation and RESTful services and third line support and defect correction
The successful Front End Developer must have a strong fundamentals in Front end Development.
- Masters or Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent technical qualification
- Practical front-end development and deployment experience 3-5 years, with experience in the mainstream front-end technology stacks
- Hands on experience with automated testing and writing good unit and integration tests
- Some experience with back end coding (Java and SQL) is beneficial
- Knowledge and experience in designing APIs, RESTful services and message-based systems
- Worked with CI/CD tooling and methods
- Experience with deliveries that are to time, cost and quality consistently across multiple projects in parallel is a plus
- DevOps interests and experience with Docker is a plus
This company has a strong global presence with significant APAC presence. A global leader in RO/RO deep-sea transportation services. The company owns and operates about 50 Pure Car and Truck Carriers (PCTCs) in global trade systems, making around 3 000 port calls yearly.
If you are a progressive developer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.