Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-22 2019-05-21 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A leading international financial services organisation based in Bonifacio Global City is now looking for an experienced Data Engineers to pioneer their Big Data Engineering team.
About the Data Engineer Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for expanding and optimising the data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimising the flow and collection for cross functional teams. You should be an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimising data systems and building them from the ground up.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies
- Build analytics tools that utilise the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centres and AWS regions
To succeed in this role, you must have an advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimising big data data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc. relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra, AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
This Fortune 500 company is a trusted name in the industry of financial security and fund management, with presence in 15 territories worldwide.
If you are a talented Data Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression and training await the right person in this Data Engineer job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.