Senior Java Developer
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A Fortune 100 American electronics company and leading technology products distributor is seeking a high-calibre Java Developer to be responsible in leading, solution design, and implementation of Java related solutions.
About the Senior Java Developer Role:
The Senior Java Developer will be part of the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of different solutions that the company is developing. He/she should have excellent listening skills, interpersonal skills, ability to solve complex problems, be able to visualise the solution, has knowledge of the high-level design and at the same time effective in creating detailed design that are maintainable, extensible and flexible.
- Participate in the project requirement process to understand business, technical objectives, and product requirements
- Create detailed design based on the approved high-level architecture of the application
- Must understand the communication and interaction between software components and create detailed designs that are loosely coupled, easy to maintain and extend, and easy to change
- Coordinate with Product Owner to make sure that functional and technical requirements are met
- Conduct proof of concept for system designs and transfer necessary technical skills to development members
The successful Senior Java Developer must have a strong Java background in development and administration of open sources databases.
- Five years’ experience in Java development (with Kotlin experience is a plus)
- 1+ years as a team leader creating designs and managing implementation
- Expert in at least one software stack (UI, middleware, or backend) is preferable
- Knowledgeable in different software design patterns like Gang of Four and SOLID principles
- Has experience in different software methodologies like Agile / Scrum
- Familiarity with test driven development, continuous integration, performance testing and optimisation, build and release, version control/source repository
- Has experience in different application servers like Tomcat which includes deployment, configuration, and administration
- Knowledgeable in microservices
- Experience in Docker
- Strong application software development for Linux and Windows operating systems
This company has a strong global presence and is the only broad-based IT distributor with significant APAC presence. Main goals include is to help companies develop and maintain efficient and effective governance and compliance programs as well as providing professional Technology service to companies around the world through our international offices.
If you are a talented Senior Java professional and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply for this role today.