Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A Fortune 100 American electronics company and leading technology products distributor is seeking a high-calibre Java Developer to be responsible in leading, solution design, and implementation of Java related solutions.
About the Senior Java Developer:
As a Solutions Architect, you will report directly to the Technical Director and get involved in the RFG Platform development team working on unifying all backend API into one server. You will be an integral part of projects and works autonomously to build enterprise scaled software by translating business needs into appropriate technical solutions. You must be multi-skilled and have all-round ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines whilst at the same time comprehending complex and interdependent business processes. We are expecting the best people in this role and we are willing to pay accordingly. You will be required to work on end to end development lifecycle aspects starting from functional specification, technical designs, development, testing, deployment and support.
- ‘Expert’ level understanding of object oriented java development and OOAD (Object Oriented Architecture & Design)
- Profound knowledge of Java and Springboot framework
- Knowledge of the use of the mixed Java/Kotlin language to implement both mobile and desktop frontends and backend services will be considered an advantage
- Experience of designing and building multi-tenancy SaaS based portal applications will be favorably looked upon
- Excellent understanding of any RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle and NoSQL DB such as MongoDB
- Strong practical Unix or Unix/Linux skills
- Understanding of various development methodologies like AGILE
- Should be familiar with product versioning, documentation and high availability and security development standards
- Producing technical feasibility studies, conducting proof of concept for system designs and transferring necessary technical skills to development teams
- Providing security consultancy & best practice for securing technology platforms
- Solution development and technical consultancy across a broad technology spectrum
- Create technical document for all backend APIs
- Has wide range knowledge in using JIRA for making reports on tickets
- Should be able to lead standups and bring up urgent concerns
- Create presentation decks for technical presentations
To suceed in the role, you must have experience in developing and support systems on various architecture and platforms (web-based, mobile app).
- Minimum eight years' experience in software development which includes minimum of four years' in software architecture and design
- Familiar with various development related best practices and methodologies
- Must have development knowledge using Java
- Strong application software understanding
- Experience of Linux Server System administration
- Process oriented and experienced in project, quality, issue and risk management methodologies
- Should be able to comply with Security standards and Governance standards
- Preferred but Not Required: Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Cloud Computing Services, ElasticSearch / Solr, Practical experience with well-implemented Scrum
This company has a strong global presence and is the only broad-based IT distributor with significant APAC presence. Main goals include is to help companies develop and maintain efficient and effective governance and compliance programs as well as providing professional Technology service to companies around the world through our international offices.
If you are a talented Solutions Architect professional and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply for the role today.