ETL DataStage Developer
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A leading international financial services organisation based in Bonifacio Global City is now looking for an experienced ETL DataStage Developer to support the Data & Analytics strategy of data integration and data warehouse solutions for the Business.
About the ETL Developer Role:
The ETL developer will be involved in projects through model, design, build and test of Data warehouse interface, ETL and Data model services
- Involved in a pioneering project to create a data lake
- Involved in data acquisition to extend the Enterprise Data Warehouse data coverage, ensuring data readily available for future initiatives
- Work with Data Quality Manager to identify data quality issues and facilitate resolution at source
- Support the Data Warehouse Operations Specialist, help out with urgent BAU tickets and minor enhancements
- Align Data Warehouse environment and source code management with the Strategic enterprise solution. This include database restore, TFS code merge and deploy from Dev, SIT and UAT branches.
To succeed in the role, you must have background in Bash and PowerShell scripting.
- A degree in Bachelor of Computer Science or similar.
- Minimum of three years' Microsoft SQL Server Development experience from SSIS ETL design and Build, TFS Source Code Management, Transact SQL, Stored Procedures and Database Tuning
- Minimum of three years' Data Warehousing from Star Schema Design to Star Schema Design
- Strong skills in Confluence and JIRA
Since 2001, the company always believed in their mission to help people succeed guided by their core values of Can Do, Balanced and Real. The group is a well-established global credit provider. Apart from consumer lending, they also provide specialist experience in our core disciplines of Property Advisory and Asset Servicing across the residential and commercial property sectors. They have presence in Australia, Asia and Europe – including Ireland, UK, Spain and South Korea.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.