Fullstack C# Developer
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 140000 140000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A leading global advisory, broking and solutions company is looking for a high calibre Fullstack C# Developer to join its team in Taguig.
About the Fullstack C# Developer:
In this role, you will work with all software product development disciplines (including UX, engineering, architecture, product owners, testers and analysts) to develop and maintain solutions that meet the needs of the business, utilizing industry standard best practices and modern software engineering techniques.
- Design, code, test and debug UI enhancements for commercial software product(s)
- Partner with our UX team in the implementation of complex UI designs
- Drive maintainable and reusable solutions that are both secure and adhering to acceptable performance benchmarks
- Embrace, implement and evangelise test automation as part of the fabric of the team
- Conduct code reviews for peers and/or junior team members
- Participle in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools
To succeed in the role, you must have strong skills in C# – understand fundamentals and have exposure in solid development practices and has strong skills in SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least three years' relevant hands-on experience in full User Interface development
- Experience designing and implementing a well architected, componentized front end system
- Experience with browser-based web applications delivered over the Internet that support high-volume user concurrency and has experience using Agile Scrum software development life cycle is a MUST
- Experience working for a national or global commercial software product company requiring software product usage and high availability in a 24/7/365 model
- Proactive: Must be willing to seek out information and solutions that are pertinent to their responsibilities and key to their delivery
- Proactively collaborates with other teams/team members (UX, Enterprise Architecture, Quality Assurance, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Information Security, regional teams) across global time zones with the upmost professionalism, tact and resolve
- Experience with Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development is preferred
- Experience developing applications requiring internationalisation and localisation for global markets is preferred
This global company has its roots in United Kingdom, with a history spanning 165 years. Their products and services are solutions that manage risk, optimise benefits, cultivate talent and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals offered to the global market.
If you are a talented Fullstack C# Developer and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply for the role today.