Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters
An exciting ETL Developer job for a global consumer finance expert present across 11 countries has become available in the Philippines.
About the ETL Developer Role:
You will be responsible in developing and maintaining ETL jobs and must be comfortable working in an agile environment.
- Develop and maintain all and existing ETL jobs / transformations
- Assist in writing and optimising in-application SQL statements
- Maintain and monitor ETL servers used
- Ensure clean delivery of data
- Prepare development documentation; engage in operation manuals, and training materials
The successful ETL Developer must be able to collaborate with analytics, application specialists, project managers, and IT helpdesk. You must be up to participate in projects and innovations that could help the company grow.
- Must have at least four years' work experience with any ETL Tool (Pentaho would be an advantage)
- Extensive experience with MySQL and/or Oracle and/or Postgres databases; experience in optimising large complicated SQL statements
- Hands on experience of UNIX based systems; Experience in GIT development
- Knowledge on the whole development life-cycle, deployment included
- Experience in development manuals, documentation creation, and ER modelling
The company is a leader for business innovation in the Philippines with strong ties around the world.
If you are an analytical problem solver, detail-oriented, and organised, this would be the best opportunity for you.
If you are keen to explore this, please apply today.