iOS Developer (3-5 years experience)
Consultant Lenille Migraso
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 banking Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A well-established global banking company is building its team of iOS Developer team in its technology global business in the Philippines to create and develop mobile applications for financial services.
About the Mobile Applications Developer Role:
You will be responsible for developing iOS applications for various projects for a well-established multinational banking company globally and within South East Asia.
- Align business requirements and produce design specifications accordingly
- Follow a Test Driven Development process and implement Configuration Management practices
- Secure coding practices and conduct Code Optimising / Application Performance Optimisation
- Design, develop, and maintain Android and iOS applications
- Aside from delivering across the entire app life cycle, you must be successful in working with various counterparts around South East Asia
To be successful in this role, you must possess a proven mobile development experience for at least three years.
- Programming experience using Angular Ionic, Swift, Objective C, and Agile Methodology
- Knowledge in SQL Light, Cloudant, Oracle, DB2, Web-services, ESB, and SOA
- Exposed in different tools such as Serena, SVN, Eclipse, Cordova, Windows, SQL Tool, JIRA, Crucible, Maven
The company is a trusted name in the industry of financial security and fund management, with presence in 15 territories worldwide.
If you are a talented Mobile Applications Developer with a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression and training await the right person in this applications developer job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.