Salary Market aligned
Consultant Lenille Migraso
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 financial-services Makati National Capital Region Paseo de Roxas, Makati PH PHP 80000 140000 140000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international financial services organisation based in Bonifacio Global City is now looking for an experienced Android Developer.
About thia Android Developer role:
You will be responsible for developing Android and iOS applications for various projects within South East Asia.
- Align business requirements and produce design specifications accordingly
- Follow a Test Driven Development process and implement Configuration Management practices
- Secure coding practices and conduct Code Optimising / Application Performance Optimisation
- Design, develop, and maintain Android applications
- Aside from delivering across the entire app life cycle, the Java Mobile Developer must be successful in working with various counterparts around Southeast Asia.
- Proven mobile development experience with at least three years’ experience
- Programming experience using IBM MobileFirst, Angular JS, Android, REST, and Agile Methodology
- Knowledge in SQL Light, Cloudant, Oracle, DB2, Web-services, ESB, and SOA
- Exposed in different tools such as Serena, SVN, Eclipse, Cordova, Windows, SQL Tool, JIRA, Crucible, Maven
The company is a trusted name in the industry of financial security and fund management, with presence in 15 territories worldwide. It is a Fortune 500 company, managing assets over $700 billion in its hundred years of operation. They seek to engage additional professionals for an expanding workforce to complement an ever growing clientele.
If you are a talented Java mobile Applications developer with a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression and training await the right person in this Android Developer job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.