Software Development Test Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Fortune 100 American electronics company and leading technology products distributor is seeking a high-calibre Java Developer to be responsible in leading, solution design, and implementation of Java-related solutions.
About the Software Development Test Engineer Role:
In this role, you will participate in all stages of the product and development cycle and play a major role in influencing the product and technical direction taken by the team. You will contribute to and help drive the overall quality practices.
- Work closely with product and development teams to understand product architecture, functionality, and to ensure the project's success
- Take a proactive approach to identification, prevention and support for defects
- Writing automated test and test harnesses application and services under test
- Writing and reviewing test strategies, test plans and test cases based on agile stories and/or product requirements
- Architect and design automation framework development
- Make testing as integral part of the development process
- Mentor junior-SDE-Test individuals
- Be a major contributor to our test frameworks and services
To succeed in the role, you must have strong experience in Selenium Web Driver, and in developing high quality automation frameworks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent preferred
- Minimum four years' hands-on QA experience with at least two years' experience developing test automation using Selenium or similar software
- Strong experience in BDD, TDD, Data driven and Hybrid automation frameworks.
- Strong experience to programmatically test products; measure test coverage; develop best automation, profiling, and performance/ load testing tools; and drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product
- Experience with Web application standards and REST API's (Web services, JSON, HTTP, HTTPs)
- Experience with automation, web deployment and engineering environment tools such as Jira, Github, Jenkins
- Experience in iOS/Android is a plus
- Experience in testing applications on Cloud infrastructure (AWS) a plus
- Experience working in a within a DevOps model and continuous delivery model
- Experience working with Docker containers is a must
This company has a strong global presence and is the only broad-based IT distributor with significant APAC presence. Main goals include is to help companies develop and maintain efficient and effective governance and compliance programs as well as providing professional Technology service to companies around the world through our international offices.
If you are a talented Software Development Test Engineer professional and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Please apply for the role today.