Senior Mobile Developer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast-growing company in Taguig is looking for a competent Senior Mobile Developer to join its company.
About the Senior Mobile Developer Role:
You will be working with the architect to ensure design pattern of the architecture is suitable for the implementing computer language.
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain, improve and scale the company's software in an agile project environment
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Manage deployment/migration of the platform on mobile platform
- Take on new problems across the full-stack to continue to push technology forward
To succeed in the role, you must have three to five years' experience building and operating large scale distributed system or related field.
- Eight years' hands on experience among programming in two of more of the following mobile framework - iOS, Android, Windows, Galaxy
- Experience with unit testing in two or more programming languages.
- Experience with one or more databases including but not limiting to SQL, Mango
- Experience in object-oriented programming and familiar with UMLs
- Familiar with CI/CD concept and tool such as Gradle
- Constantly update knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging programming practice
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less experience team members
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
This company has a strong global presence with significant APAC presence. Main goals include is to help companies develop and maintain efficient and effective distribution of platforms.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Mobile Developer job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.