Cloud Engineer (DevOps)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lenille Migraso
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 it Makati National Capital Region Paseo de Roxas, Makati PH PHP 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international funding management company is currently looking for a dedicated Cloud Engineer to join their technology team. This role is responsible for installation, automation and maintenance of various vendor products into AWS as well as the company's data centres and establishment of policies and procedures pertaining to its monitoring, security, and maintenance.
About the Cloud Engineer (DevOps) Role:
The Cloud Engineer will work very closely with other team members as well as clients and business groups, and reports to the Business Intelligence Manager. This person is responsible in maintaining and administration of the cloud technologies of the organisation.
- Design, development and testing of cloud formation templates for infrastructure building and installation of vendor products
- Performance monitoring, sizing and optimising AWS infrastructure components
- Provision of support and assistance to development teams in the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of various vendor products
- Support ongoing research and development activities to investigate new technologies and tools, which might be used by company personnel to more effectively and efficiently perform their jobs
- Assist in disaster recovery planning, testing and execution as needed
- Possess keen troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
- At least four years of working experience in the development and support of software applications.
- Experience in delivering solution in AWS using CloudFormation, S3, Lambda, API Gateway etc.
- Knowledge of RDBMS including SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience with Unix/Linux including shell scripting. Background in Python is a plus
If you're an experienced Cloud Engineer with the desire of learning new technologies and spearhead the company's system, this growing international funding management company offers a challenging job and an opportunity to expand your business knowledge by working with prestigious clients and complex financial and technological instruments, and a friendly and fast-paced environment.
Apply now to find out more.