Full Stack Developer
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-10 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies are in need of a diversed Full Stack Developer to join its team in BGC, Taguig.
Full Stack Developer (Node JS / React JS)
About the Full Stack Developer:
To serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel and people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Provide technical leadership at a project level, mentor and teach junior developers.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Use best practices and patterns to deliver high quality secure, scalable, performant and maintainable code.
- At least 1 year experience with deploying Node.js based solutions into production (e.g. Express, React, Babel, Sequelize).
- At least 2 years experience with modern front-end development (e.g. React, Redux).
- At least 3 years of experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Experience with other programming languages like PHP, Java, Python
- Self-driven with a strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies.
- Passionate about Node.js performance optimization.
- Experience working as a full-stack developer switching seamlessly between server-side and frontend code.
- Experience in CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, etc).
- Web development experience (e.g. React, Redux, HTML, CSS).
- Experience with Twelve-Factor App methodology and microservice architecture.
- Experience with cloud based API Management / Gateway offerings (e.g. AWS API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Apigee, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
This company is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. With a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia and over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through the network. Working with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access the networks.
If you are a talented Full Stack Developer professional and enjoy working in a start up environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.