Salary Market aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-10 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A financial services provider who is a leader for business innovation is seeking an ETL Developer to join it's dynamic team. This company is based in the Philippines with strong ties around the world.
About the ETL Developer Role:
You will be responsible in developing and maintaining ETL jobs and must be comfortable working in an agile environment.
- Develop and maintain all and existing ETL jobs/transformations
- Assist in writing and optimising in-application SQL statements
- Maintain and monitor ETL servers used
- Ensure clean delivery of data
- Prepare development documentation, operation manuals and training materials
The successful ETL Developer must be able to collaborate with the analytics team, application specialists, project managers, and the IT helpdesk. You must be up to participate in projects and innovations that help the company grow.
- At least five years' work experience with any ETL tool (Pentaho would be an advantage)
- Extensive experience with MySQL and/or Oracle and/or Postgres databases; experience in optimising large complicated SQL statements
- Hands-on experience of UNIX based systems; experience in GIT development
- Knowledge on the whole development life-cycle, deployment included
- Experience in development manuals, documentation creation and ER modelling
The company is a leader for business innovation with strong ties around the world. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are an analytical problem solver, detail-oriented and organised, this is the best opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.