Web Development Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 21 July 20192019-07-21 2019-09-19 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 130000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast growing e-commerce firm is currently recruiting a Web Development Manager who will be managing a team of 45 resources here in Manila.
About the Web Development Manager Role:
A global company in Makati is looking for a high calibre Web Development Manager to join its team to work closely with the stakeholders and the Director. As the leader for the portion of the IT function, you will be focused on the system and not the content of company network technologies including internal and/or external internet, intranet or extranet-based applications.
- Identifies opportunities for system enhancements, including technology upgrades, multimedia applications, database interactions and data modelling tools
- Manages the function responsible for researching, tracking and understanding new web technologies and providing leadership for development of service applications and analyse business requirements as they pertain to intranet and external internet-related systems
- Manages, develops, integrates and implements related applications components, including front-end development, server-side development and database integration
- Plays a leading role for projects including programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the applications
- Establishes and communicates standards to manage cost and ensure continuity of applications
- Recommends system improvements, monitors design progress and prepares design project reports
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
The successful Web Development Manager must have a strong background in website development SLA, application development SLA compliance, talent SLA compliance, development cost management SLA compliance and workflows SLA compliance.
- At least 10 years’ experience in web development
- Experience in different software methodologies like Agile or Waterfall
- Strong knowledge in managing a team of more than 40 resources
This company has a strong global presence with a significant APAC presence.
If you are a talented Web Developer Manager professional and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.