Solutions Architect (Java)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lenille Migraso
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-22 2019-09-20 banking Makati National Capital Region Paseo de Roxas, Makati PH PHP 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Solutions Architect (Java) job has become available at a leading regional retail bank that has just recently established its Philippines office.
About the Solutions Architect (Java) Role:
The Solutions Architect (Java) will be handling a Java-based application system for a regional bank that is transitioning digitally to serve its clients around Asia.
- Work with product/service owners, IT strategy and implementation team to define and execute the overall application and integration compliance strategy
- Be familiar with industry standards, application architecture best practices and compliance certification, and to drive efforts to bring application architecture and development into conformance with such standards
- To ensure architects/developers adhere the architectural standard, guidelines and best practice defined by the development team
- This role is also responsible for spearheading architecture design and code review, as well as web services design and architecture
To succeed in the role, you must be well-knowledgeable with the following tools: Java, C / C++, NodeJS, React.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of IT, computer science, computer/software engineering
- Minimum 5 - 11 years' working experience in solutions architecture and software development using Java applications
- Minimum three years' hands-on experience in supporting and implementing projects using one of the commercial or open source SOA / EAI Software Stack – e.g. Websphere, Weblogic, jBoss, Sun Java Systems
- Strong leadership background
This regional bank is well-known in Asia and is establishing its reputation by transforming its banking process digitally. You will be working with a dynamic and agile team with interest in learning new technologies and desire for excellence.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to this very exciting opportunity