Senior Quality Analyst
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-25 2019-09-23 it Mandaluyong National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An expanding prestigious trading company is looking for a high calibre Senior Quality Analyst to join its team in Mandaluyong.
About the Senior Quality Analyst Role:
The Senior Quality Analyst will play an integral part in the development team. They will perform various methods of analysis pertinent to both system design and business requirements and install and deploy instances of the proprietary trading system in linux machines and any requisite dependencies for testing environment.
- Execute functional, regression, failover and certification tests
- Build test scripts for manual and automated test framework
- Document test results both for technical and business audiences
- Extract and analyse data from logs, databases (SQL/NoSQL), and other recording methods of niche software
- Create test reports both for project management and software development
- Raise, investigate and track software defects
- Learn and be knowledgeable of finance, securities trading, capital markets and related topics
- Knowledge of professional software QA practices and the software development life cycle
- Proficient in testing and development methodologies and their interaction
- Knowledge of software development; programming, scripting and automated test execution - Linux Shell/bash script, Java, Python, Selenium
- Knowledge of different application layer messaging protocols both raw and formatted - FIX, OUCH, ITCH is a plus
- Hands-on experience with test case management tools - TestRail/Testlink/Jama is a plus
- Hands-on experience with software version control applications
- At least five years of relevant software quality assurance experience
- At least two years of experience in testing mission-critical, high-throughput system and core applications
- College degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, mathematics, physics, or related
This company has a strong global presence in the trading industry across Australia, Japan and Hong Kong.
If you are a talented Senior Quality Analyst and enjoy working that challenges your skills, this is perfect opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.