Java Certified Programmer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lenille Migraso
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading trading companies with offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, and the Philippines is currently on the lookout for a Java Certified Programmer to build and enhance the company's trading platform used by stakeholders.
About the Java Certified Programmer Role:
You will be responsible for translating requirements to technical specifications for implementation.
- Code for new developments, customisation and enhancements based on business requirements
- Maintain the performance and robustness of the software
- Provide support for production including incident investigation, interim workaround and solution to ensure high availability of the systems
- Ensure quality of the overall software delivery and manage resource and project plan or schedule to ensure delivery in time and within the budget
- Provide necessary guidance and direction for developers on coding and design
- Hands-on with OOP with strong communications skills, with experience in low latency development
- At least 10 years' experience in applications development
- Must be a certified Java programmer
- Hands-on experience in OOP for real-time, high-volume, high-availability and multi-thread applications
- Solid background in low latency development
- Experience in financial application and good understanding of standards such as FIX, ITCH, OUTCH is an advantage
This company has a strong global presence in the trading industry across Australia, Hong Kong, and Japan.
If you are a passionate Java Certified Programmer and enjoy working in a large, fast-paced environment that challenges your skills, then this opportunity is perfect for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.