Sr. Android Developer
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Lenille Migraso
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 90000 160000 160000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international financial services organisation based in Bonifacio Global City is now looking for an experienced Sr. Android Developer.
About the Sr. Android Developer Role:
You will be responsible for developing Android applications for various projects within Southeast Asia.
- Align business requirements and produce design specifications accordingly
- Follow a test-driven development process and implement configuration management practices
- Secure coding practices and conduct code optimising/application performance optimisation
- Design, develop, and maintain Android applications
- Aside from delivering across the entire app life cycle, the Java mobile developer must be successful in working with various counterparts around Southeast Asia
- Proven mobile development experience with at least five years’ experience
- Programming experience using Angular JS, Android, REST, and Agile methodology
- Knowledge in SQL Light, Cloudant, Oracle, DB2, web-services, ESB, and SOA
- Exposed in different tools such as Serena, SVN, Eclipse, Cordova, Windows, SQL Tool, JIRA, Crucible and Maven
The company is a trusted name in the industry of financial security and fund management, with presence in 15 territories worldwide. It is a Fortune 500 company, managing assets over $700 billion in its hundred years of operation. They seek to engage additional professionals for an expanding workforce to complement an ever growing clientele.
If you are a talented Java mobile applications developer with a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression and training await the right person in this Sr. Android Developer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.