Consultant Lenille Migraso
Date posted 22 August 20192019-08-22 2019-10-21 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 90000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading financial services companies with several territories around the globe with a global share services hub in the Philippines is currently on the lookout for a Java Programmer to build and enhance the company's software trading platform used by stakeholders.
About the Java Programmer Role:
You will be responsible for translating requirements to technical specifications for implementation.
- Code for new developments, customisation and enhancements based on business requirements
- Maintain the performance and robustness of the software
- Provide support for production including incident investigation, interim workaround and solution to ensure high availability of the systems
- Ensure quality of the overall software delivery and manage resource and project plan or schedule to ensure delivery in time and within the budget
- Provide necessary guidance and direction for developers on coding and design
- At least six years' experience in Java development
- Strong communications skills, with experience in low latency development
- Hands-on experience in OOP for real-time, high-volume, high-availability and multi-thread applications
- Experience in financial application and good understanding of standards such as FIX, ITCH, OUTCH is an advantage
This company has a strong global presence in the financial industry across the globe with a technology support tower in the Philippines.
If you are a passionate Java programmer and enjoy working in a large, fast-paced environment that challenges your skills, then this opportunity is perfect for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.