DevOps Engineer (fintech)
Consultant Lenille Migraso
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-10-28 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 60000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting DevOps Engineer (fintech) job has just opened up at one of the largest retail banks in the Philippines that has recently established its fintech arm that connects rural and provincial financial institutions through digital banking. This is a great opportunity to be part of a pioneering applications development team that is currently creating multiple applications from ground up.
About the DevOps Engineer (fintech) Role:
Reporting to the DevOps Lead, you will work very closely with other team members as well as clients and business groups. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and administering cloud technologies of the organisation.
- Design, develop and test cloud formation templates for infrastructure building and installation of vendor products
- Monitor performance, size and optimise AWS infrastructure components
- Provide support and assistance to development teams in the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of various vendor products
- Support ongoing research and development activities to investigate new technologies and tools, which might be used by company personnel to more effectively and efficiently perform their jobs
- Assist in disaster recovery planning, testing and execution as needed
- At least three years of working experience in the development and support of software applications
- Experience in delivering solutions in AWS using CloudFormation, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.
- Knowledge of RDBMS including SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with Unix/Linux including shell scripting. Background in Python is a plus
- Solid troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
If you're an experienced DevOps Engineer with the desire to learn new technologies and spearhead the company's system, this growing fintech company offers a challenging job and an opportunity to expand your business knowledge by working with well-respected clients and complex financial and technological instruments, in a friendly and fast-paced environment.
Apply now or call me to find out more.