IT Development Lead
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Lenille Migraso
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Development Lead role has just been made available at a global financial services firm based in Makati.
About the IT Development Lead Role:
The successful candidate is a team player who will head a cross-functional team, using agile methodologies to build, test and deliver cloud-based applications for the company. You will be responsible for the overall delivery of the team while being proactive in its development. You will also interact with stakeholders in Europe and the Americas frequently.
- Lead a team of engineers in all aspects of delivery
- Deliver cloud native solutions in AWS as part of a cross-functional agile team
- Develop front and back-end code using React, Node, Python and Java
- Design and perform automated unit and systems testing
- Lead and contribute on all team activities such as Sprint Planning, Execution and Review, Daily Scrum, and Sprint Retrospective
- Perform reviews and ensure the quality of the team’s work
- Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- At least six years' experience in development
- Four years' software delivery experience
- Two years' professional experience with React and Redux
- Two years' hands-on experience in Amazon Web Services; any certification in AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of the financial industry is highly desirable
The company has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and highly-paid individuals around the globe. Having been an established company in the Philippines, they seek to engage additional professionals for an expanding workforce to complement an ever growing clientele.
Apply now or call me to dicuss this exciting opportunity.