Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lenille Migraso
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 190000 190000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the largest financial services companies in the Philippines currently wants to have an Enterprise Architect on board their established and ever-growing technology team.
About the Enterprise Architect Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing guidance to the technology team on tansformation roadmap projects and high impact change requests/new projects.
- Oversee enterprise architecture implementation, continuous improvement and ongoing refinement activities
- Lead the development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business requirements and IT strategies
- Develop and refine all enterprise architecture artefacts and technology standards to build the architecture content repository
- Minimum five years' experience in enterprise architecture with a technical background
- Understanding of TOGAF/Zachmann/FEAF or any other leading enterprise architecture framework
- Experience in the implementation of digital transformation programmes for an organisation
- Experience working in a bank or telecommunications company is a plus
- Experience with Philippines/BSP Regulations is an advantage
The company is one of the Philippines’ largest retail banks and a leader in digital transformation. Having established themselves in the Philippines, they are seeking to engage additional professionals for an expanding workforce to complement an ever growing clientele.
If you're a passionate Enterprise Architect with strong people management skills and a can-do attitude, this is the role for you.
Apply now or contact me at email@example.com to know more about this exciting opportunity.