Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Xamarin Developer job has become available at a fast-growing start-up company based in Makati.
About the Xamarin Developer Role:
The successful candidate will become a key member of a rapidly-expanding team that is focused on creating innovative business solutions.
- Translate existing web products into iOS apps
- Design and build an application for iOS platform and ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Ensure code and design quality through testing
- Work closely with designers to validate feasibility of the designs
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
To succeed in this role, you must have strong .Net technology background.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information system, or information technology
- Must have at least three to five years of experience
- Willing to work in Makati following Australian time and holidays
- English language proficiency
- Required technical skills: ASP.NET WebAPI, Xamarin and C#
- Deep knowledge of Apple ecosystem and tools including app store submission processes and developer portal
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
This company has a strong global presence and has fantastic business and work culture that encourages team effort, responsibilities and good relational values.
If you are a talented Xamarin Developer and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.