Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting RPA Developer job has just become available at one of the most respected consultancy firms based in Makati.
About the RPA Developer Role:
In this role, you will play a major part in digital transformation initiatives using cloud and robotic process automation, as well as mobile and machine learning.
- Hands-on scoping, development, configuration and testing of RPA
- Design and develop automation architecture and workflows
- Automation troubleshooting monitoring, status reporting and testing and issue resolution
- Design web-based applications – requirement gathering and planning, scripting, testing and UAT
- Improvise and modernise existing tool sets
- Perform work estimation, planning, deployment and stakeholder management
To succeed in this RPA Developer role, you will need to have experience using MS SQL and Oracle, with knowledge in Web Services like SSIS and SSRS a plus.
- At least two years' experience in using the ff. RPA tools – UI Path, Pega, AA or Blue Prism
- Familiarity in using .net – C#, ASP /Java
- Willing to be flexible to work location
- Willing to work on a mid or night shift schedule
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented RPA Developer professional and enjoy working in a fun environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.