Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Web Engineer job has become available at a reputable, global financial institution in BGC Taguig.
About the Web Engineer Role:
In this business critical role as a member of the engineering team, you will deliver robust web and mobile applications based on company standards.
- Write and review huge amounts of code
- Timely resolution of incidents and problems, and root cause analysis and remediation
- Onboarding and coaching of the developers
- Ensure compliance with the bank standards
To succeed in this Web Engineer role, you will need to have a minimum of three years' experience with front-end development skills.
- Demonstrated deep experience in delivering mission critical web applications/solutions using the following technologies: EJB/J2EE, Spring and Springboot, Hibernate, JBOSS, Tomcat, Postgre SQL, SQL, Oracle, Cloud, Azure, AWS, Docker
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing front-end software components
- Demonstrated experience in delivering web applications and interacting with a variety of front and back-end systems
- Proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Confident and possess excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
This company is a European financial giant with presence in 23 countries around the world. They are a key player in financial markets, mergers and acquisitions, and specialised sector financing.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Web Engineer job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.