Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast growing start-up company based in BGC, Taguig is currently looking for a high-calibre Technical Architect with people management skills to join its dynamic team.
About the Technical Architect Role:
The Technical Architect role is to serve the clients in Southeast Asia and support the company's growth regionally and globally. The company is looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual with the drive to excel.
- Report directly to the Senior VP of Technology
- Create quality architectures and design documents
- Partner with product managers to define the road map and deliver new features that will create value for users
- Guide teams in the design and development of secure, scalable and performant systems
- Make sure teams meet the best software engineering practices, quality processes and methodologies
- Lead, coach and further develop a teams of engineers
- Perform in-depth technical analysis of projects, identify anti-patterns and build improvement plans
To succeed in this Technical Architect role, you must be able to lead, coach and further develop a teams of engineers apart from doing technical management.
- People management experience with a minimum of seven years' development experience
- Ability to architect, design and develop complex systems with experience with mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Minimum of five years' experience building secure, performant and fault tolerant web services
- Experience with modern front-end development (e.g. React, Redux)
- Experience with other programming languages such as C++, Python, Java, PHP
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Minimum of five years' experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ELK)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
This company has a strong APAC presence and has fantastic business and work culture that encourages team effort, responsibilities and good relational values.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Technical Architect job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.