Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lenille Migraso
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 90000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational financial services company is currently on the lookout for a DevOps Engineer. In this job, you will pioneer its growing IT engineering team in the Philippines.
About the DevOps Engineer Role:
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for delivering world-class reliable and scalable systems to the customer.
- Explore and try different methods to improve productivity and efficiency of the team
- Ensure alignment to the chief architect road maps and strategies
- Meet service levels for systems (availability, security and performance)
- Influence the direction of the overall architecture
- Develop and maintain standards of software development, components, and release management
To succeed in this DevOps Engineer role, you must have demonstrated experience in delivering mission critical systems and also in leading efficient and operational 24/7 large scale systems support.
- Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated deep and applied knowledge of the following for more than three years: programming/scripting language and automation; web/application servers; RDBMS/data; continuous integration/tooling; cloud; DevOps
- Experience designing and implementing public/private cloud
- Experience mentoring other developers
- Experience working in an agile development life cycle
This company’s strengths include their well-known, strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy and international network.
If you love coding and have a passion for learning to improve yourself through your coding, then this DevOps Engineer is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast-paced and complex environment.
Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.