Java Developer (Fullstack)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lenille Migraso
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 80000 110000 110000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Java Developer (Fullstack) job has become available at the leading international financial management platform banking in Asia.
About the Java Developer (Fullstack) Role:
You will be helping the company's product team grow and develop products that users love. As independent thinking engineer, you are expected to creatively resolve challenging projects within the engineering team and the organisation.
- Hands-on programming and technical design skills with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly
- Help design, improve, and build to the implementation of all core services and tech, efficiently and with quality
- Design, build, and deliver complex, successful web services and/or customer experiences efficiently and with quality
- Be mindful of the business, and be able to clearly communicate technical details effectively across disciplines, locations, and organisations, including to senior leadership
To succeed in this role, it’s important that you enjoy teamwork in an Agile/Scrum environment, have an eye for detail and take pride in your work.
- A broad range of exposure to modern persistence tech (relational, nosql, distributed cache)
- Experienced in Java technologies
- Exposure to machine learning / AI methodologies on complex and unstructured data sets desirable
- Experienced in mobile engineering, full-stack, back-end, architecture and infrastructure, web services and/or tooling
- Proficient in business level English fluency
The company is a leading financial management platform banking in Asia. You will be helping the company's product team grow and develop products that users love.
If you are a passionate Java Developer (Fullstack) who wants to move forward with your career in joining a reputable organisation with a dynamic team of developers, this job opportunity is for you.
Apply now to learn more.