Senior .Net Developer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior .Net Developer job has become available at a fast growing realty company, to join its team in Makati.
About the Senior .Net Developer Role:
The Senior .Net Developer is mainly responsible for maintaining and improving the company's industry leading SaaS application and internal systems as well as the creation of new software for the company and its customers.
- Assisting in implementing analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure
- Liaising with and determining stakeholder requirements
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Coding and testing programme modules; assisting in design
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications and able to provide user support
The successful Senior .Net Developer must have a hands on experience working with technologies like ASP.NET web application framework.
- Experience with Scrum or Agile development methodologies
- Minimum of five years of programming work experience and familiar with the following tools: C#, VB .NET, MSSQL
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP
- Experience with code versioning tools such as GIT and SVN and familiar with front end development tools such as NPM
This company is a fast growing organisation aiming to automate and streamline the steps through the use of technology in the real estate industry.
If you are a talented Senior .Net Developer and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.