Java Tech Lead
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Lenille Migraso
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 90000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Java Tech Lead job has just become available at an international financial services company based in Manila. You will help define, build, maintain and support the company's customers experience and work closely with fellow developers, customers and stakeholders globally and across functions to deliver customer requirements, enabling the utilisation of the company's products across the world.
About the Java Tech Lead Role:
In this role, you will develop solutions to fulfil business requirements using Agile methodologies to build, test and delivery applications for the company. You will be responsible for the overall delivery of the team while being proactive in its development. You will also interact with stakeholders across different overseas counterparts.
- Leading and developing a team of software developers
- Analysing requirements and guiding technical design
- Documenting new or updated functionality
- Supporting live production systems
- Upholding code standards and best practices through code reviews, refactoring efforts, and mentoring
- Identifying issues, presenting solutions and championing priorities
To succeed in this Java Tech Lead role, you must be a team player who is able to lead a cross-functional team, and be comfortable switching between technical and interpersonal skills to help grow and nurture technology, process and people in the pursuit of excellence.
- Degree, preferably in computer science, engineering or related field
- At least six years' experience in development
- Four years' software delivery and leadership experience
- Three years' professional experience with Java EE, Spring, and RESTful Web services
- Experience working with MySQL/MariaDB or any other database systems
- Solid foundation in OOP and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of the financial industry is highly desirable
This European-based company provides managed global payments and payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed services through an innovative platform, this company ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes. The company has established its reputable identity in 24 countries for more than 20 years.
If you are a progressive Java Tech Lead with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.