Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 28 March 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A Database Architect job has just become available in a leading global professional services company. You will play a key role in the development and maintenance of database software solutions for clients who are leaders in the industry.
About the Database Architect Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for database development and will write technical designs and documents on a regular basis.
- Design, implementation, maintenance, and extension of one or more major database side systems
- Participate in code reviews on a regular basis, both as a reviewer and reviewee
- Participate in the team Scrum process and collaborate with product owners and game designers
- Assist in selection and evaluation of external technologies
The successful Database Architect must have a strong leadership database architecture/design background as well as excellent organization and support skills.
- Minimum of five years' database experience in an engineering role; from design to production support
- Key expertise in both MSSQL and Oracle Database design, programming, and optimisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to estimate work effort, plan and organise time
- Collaborative attitude and a team player
- Willing to work in a night shift
- Track record of bringing systems to production quality and performance
This global company has its roots in United Kingdom, with a history spanning 165 years. Their products and services are solutions that manage risk, optimise benefits, cultivate talent and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals offered to the global market.
If you are a talented Database Architect and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.