Service Owner Networks
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 15 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Service Owner Networks job has just become available at one of the leading providers for Business Process Outsourcing. This role takes responsibility for major aspects of network specification and design within the organisation such as networks roadmap and strategic network development.
About the Service Owner Networks Role:
The Service Owner Networks functionally leads the team of Network Engineers and works with key decision makers and subject matter experts from both the business domain and within IT, applies technical, business experience and corporate standards to establish network design.
- Execute policies defined in Information Security Management
- Oversee and gather information on relevant changes and participate on meetings to ensure availability of the application environment
- Provide regular reports on service performance and achievements to unit (e.g. ticket request types, resolution times, SLA breaches)
- Posses skills to evaluate possible solutions from a commercial and technical perspective and coordinate their implementation with internal/external departments
The successful Service Owner Networks must have experience in producing network design policies and criteria covering connectivity, capacity, interfacing, security, resilience, recovery, access and remote access in line with the Corporate IT Directives and Guidelines.
- College/university degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business
- Must have experience in routing and switching, Cisco, HP, Firewalls
- Knowledge on Cisco, ASA, Dynamic Routing, OSPF, Proxy Servers, Web Filtering and Networking (LAN/WAN, DNS)
- Over five years' experience in managing global organisation networks and functionally steering virtual teams
- Must have CCDP, train towards obtaining or possess similar certification
In the last 25 years, this global company has expanded their international network on the basis of their culture and anchored it in the regional cultural diversities. They have global operations in Germany, France, the UK, Spain, the Netherlands, Romania, India, Argentina and the Philippines.
If you are looking for a strong partner that provides an operational infrastructure and that appreciates regional and cultural differences, you can take your career forward with this exciting Service Owner Networks job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.