Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 08 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A unique company offering live streaming platforms is seeking a high-calibre IT Manager to support their customised IT-Structure. This role will be responsible in planning and developing the company’s current infrastructure to efficiently support business performance.
About the IT Manager Role:
The IT Manager the role will provide further development of IT-Structure and Planning and coordination of capacities as well as planning and controlling of budgets.
- Manage and control cooperation with external service providers
- Monitor the infrastructure and maintenance of server infrastructure and network
- Concept and implementation of Back-up strategies
- Monitor current operations and immediate reaction in case of problems
- Administration and ordering of hardware and software, license and support agreements
The successful IT Manager must have experience in managing 24/7 operations and must be process-oriented.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- More than five years' experience in Network Administration (client - servers)
- Very good acknowledgement of Cisco network devices.
- Knowledge of Windows (98,NT,2000,XP), UNIX, HTML, XHTML, XML e CSS
- Knowledge in Data Center
This company has built up it’s customer base for the past 10 years to include the industry’s largest clients. Their round the clock operations make them a unique company operating in the Region.
If you are a strategic thinker, process driven and customer focus, you can take your career forward with this challenging IT Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.