Systems Support Manager (Level 2)
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 21 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A rapidly expanding fintech company is looking for a talented Systems Support Manager (Level 2) to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for overall network and server configurations and systems support.
About the Systems Support Manager (Level 2) Role:
The Systems Support Manager will manage a team of L2 support engineers and IT Support staff and will understand general system architecture and system requirements that will have impact on infrastructure.
- Translate project infrastructure requirements into hardware proposals/specifications
- Define and enforce production system control procedures
- Define and enforce checks/tools/documents for service desk
- Coordinate with end users (overseas market centers) and development team to define plans for Operations Change Request, like weekend tests, infrastructure changes, Operating System and Application Software upgrades
- Manage resource and project plan/schedule
- Ensure integrity and stability of the production environment by reviewing changes applied
The successful Systems Support Manager (Level 2) must have experience in trading environment or at least high availability and must be committed to following up on project tasks/issues outside normal working hours and weekend.
- More than15 years of experience in supporting high-performance mission-critical financial systems
- Good understanding in network technologies (10GBNetwork,L2/L3 switches, LAN/WAN protocols)
- CCNP Certification strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Linux and scripting languages is a must
- Experience with working on technologies such as Windows AD and VoIP system
- Experience in standards used in financial systems like FIX, ITCH is a plus
This company is driven to be a leader in operating trading venues and generating innovative products and services. It operates in market centers in Japan and Australia.
If you are customer focus and has strong vendor and project management, you can take your career forward with this challenging Systems Support Manager (Level 2) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.