IT Support Executive
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 12 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting IT Support Executive job has just become available at one of the world’s leading conglomerates in the commercial and consumer sectors. This is a role responsible for providing support to end user for any IT related issue for the branch/site office in Taguig City.
About the IT Support Executive Role:
You will play a key role in maintaining and ensuring all IT systems and networks up time for branch/site office and providing first level support if there is any related issue. You will be working on unresolved issues related to IT and assist the Headquarters for any new IT project, system and application rollout to the branch office.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot end user computer’s hardware, operating systems and applications
- Manage local AD user accounts creation and deletion
- Perform daily network and server’s heath-check and rectify and/or escalate if problem required attention
- Develop and maintain effective network security systems, including firewalls and sever security
- Ensure all servers and end user computers are patched with latest Windows Update
- Ensure organisation information is protected by enabling access only to the information
The successful IT Support Executive Role must have hands-on experience in setup and troubleshooting desktop/laptop hardware and software issue which includes Windows 7/8/10 and MS Office products.
- At least three years' experience related to the same job functions
- Good knowledge in configuring Exchange email in MS Outlook, Android and iOS devices
- Preferably having basic knowledge and experience in Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Windows Server Backup, network devices and cabling
- Basic knowledge and know-how to backup and restore SQL database
This client currently operates as a holding company. They are a firm supporters of continuous learning and improvement through partnerships and collaborations. In this way, they ensure that the company is on track to become a trusted name amongst business and industry players, healthcare professionals and consumers in the markets they operate in.
If you possess good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.