Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-23 insurance 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Infrastructure Architect job has just become available at one of the leading international financial services organisations. This role ensures that a working and sustainable enterprise infrastructure is in place to support the enterprise digital initiatives throughout Asia.
About the Infrastructure Architect Role:
The Infrastructure Architect works with key decision makers and subject matter experts from both the business domain and within IT, applies technical, business experience and corporate standards to establish target architecture.
- Establish working and sustainable enterprise infrastructure architecture for digital initiatives
- Establish infrastructure architecture and roadmaps for digital focused infrastructure
- Modernisation of infrastructure guidelines, best practices, and procedures to meet needs of digitally focus infrastructure
- Provide technical infrastructure expertise to the organisation in project planning, estimation, skills requirements, and leadership activities and in identifying and determining mitigation strategies of project level risks in order to ensure project success
- Keep abreast of latest trends in technology by regularly surveying market landscape for solution insights, direction, vendors and methods to assess their viability for use within the enterprise including development of working prototypes
The successful Infrastructure Architect must have deep expertise in infrastructure technologies specifically in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- College/University degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business
- More than ten years' experience in IT with at least five years in IT infrastructure, three years as infrastructure architect, one year experience working in digital infrastructure technologies: social, mobile, analytics, AI, SOA
- Working experience in networking, security, virtualisation, storage, server, database, operating systems, DC Operations, capacity management, performance monitoring, event management
- Working experience in Infrastructure architecture and design, build and operations
- Knowledgeable in 3rd platform technologies of cloud (Salesforce, Workday, Cloud Security), social (social listening, big data mining and etc.), mobile (platforms, MDM, Android and iOS development and big data (Hadoop)
- ITIL Certification preferred
This global company have operations in key markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China and Bermuda.
If you have clear and demonstrated ability to architect and design infrastructure that hosts externally facing client centric application, incorporating legacy and today latest technologies to drive business value, you can take your career forward with this exciting job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.