Infrastructure Senior Manager
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Aaron Gumabao
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-04 it 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of Europe’s largest biometric companies and a pioneer in development of biometric products and solutions, is looking for an Infrastructure Senior Manager who will take over responsibilities for a new Datacenter and Customer Care Center in Quezon City.
About the Infrastructure Senior Manager Role:
In this job, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers and will be coordinating and managing a group of engineers in a Datacenter and Customer Care Center.
- Datacenter Infrastructure Administration for Server and System.
- Basic Application Support
- Software and Hardware Maintenance and Installation
- Personnel Management
The successful Infrastructure Senior Manager must have at least twelve years’ experience in Datacenter Infrastructure Management, with emphasis on coordinating and managing a team of engineers.
- At least 12 years in IT, with a minimum of five years' experience as a team manager
- Technical Solution Architect experience
- ITIL Certification is preferred
- Experience handling a team of 10 persons
This company has revolutionised biometric security and aims to be the best in the industry and is currently rolling out a pivotal and ground-breaking project for the Philippine government.
If you are passionate about technical and people leadership, coupled with infrastructure administration experience, you can take your career forward with this challenging role as an Infrastructure Senior Manager.
Apply today and call me to discuss this new opportunity.