Head of Infrastructure Service Delivery
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-05 insurance 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the largest life insurance groups is looking for a Head of Infrastructure Service Delivery to be part of their organization. In this Head of Infrastructure Service Delivery job, you will be responsible in the Infrastructure Service Delivery especially in the areas of Network and Telephony, Data Center Services i.e. vendor management, computer operations and technical services support thru Helpdesk and Asset Management.
About the Head of Infrastructure Service Delivery Role:
Reporting to the Head of Information Technology, this job shall ensure that set service standards are met according to agreed upon turnaround time targets for any system enhancements and tools development requirements.
- Coordinate and collaborate with different departments and Group IT departments to ensure that service standards are met and that any system-related concerns are properly resolved
- Management oversight of the 4 sections under Infrastructure Delivery and Support to ensure respective sections’objecetives and day-to-day services are achieved
- Ensure a stable IT infrastructure (i.e. data center and network availability) to support the business operations
- Manage and ensure the disaster recovery operational requirements of the company are available and validated through an annual DR testing
- Review and approve all necessary requests and/or documents related to IT infrastructure.
- Drive the weekly service performance review and define and follow through on action steps to address any service issues until resolution
The successful Head of Infrastructure Service Delivery must have prior experience in monitoring the daily health status of the IT infrastructure and provide directions/instructions to the respective support teams to ensure a stable IT infrastructure.
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business Management, and Master’s degree is of great advantage
- At least five years of managerial experience in the insurance or financial services industry
- Prior experience in communicating with all levels of management, directly or through channels, as the need arises
- Experience in communicating and managing vendors directly
Tracing its roots back to 1900s this group already has a presence in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific. They aim to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider.
If you are someone who is innovative, self-starter, highly motivated, business savvy with strong people skills, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.