IT Service Delivery Director
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 28 September 2018 2018-09-282018-11-27 call-centre-and-customer-service 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
The world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions is recruiting for an IT Service Delivery Director to join their team. In order to meet the demands of a rapidly growing organisation, the company is expanding its operations in Manila to undertake and own overall delivery responsibility for IT Support. The job will be located in Manila, the Philippines.
About the IT Service Delivery Director Role:
Reporting to the Global Service Delivery and IT Governance, you will have a team of specialist Network, Voice, Windows and Application support engineers that will be responsible for the design of the voice and network infrastructure globally and set the standards to be deployed across the organisation, and this team will also have specialist engineers to assist with major escalations and continually transforming the estate with best of breed technologies and tools designed to improve the support effort.
- Overall infrastructure Service Delivery / Operations within the account
- Ensure and manage systems availability in accordance with SLAs across the full IT estate
- Service Improvement Strategy
- Execute an effective service and delivery strategy focused on results, performance, process and prioritisation
- Mentor managers and team members to ensure that they are delivering a professional, high quality, high value and responsive service experience to the client
- Identify and develop opportunities for improving the financial profitability of the customer account
The successful IT Service Delivery Director must have experience in managing outsource partners and transitioning partners since the strategy of the company is to outsource the service delivery.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience working in a large scale infrastructure operations
- Background in Programme Management, Customer Executive Management and Transition
- Good exposure of working in an onshore-offshore support services model
- Background and experience of working for an IT service provider (SI)
- Account level P&L management
- Experience in growth of existing accounts (Farming) by understanding the customer requirements and proposing the right solution
The company was founded in 1989 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. Its network includes almost 3000 business centres, spanning almost 900 cities across 120 countries. The company is also at the forefront in using the latest in robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Office IoT, Big Data and Cloud Solutions.
If you are intelligent, self-motivated and eager-to-learn, you can take your career forward and be part of a global revolution to build flexible workspace. Great opportunities await the right person in this IT Service Delivery Director role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.