IT Network and Systems Assistant Manager
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162019-01-15 insurance 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A well-established insurance company operating for more than 50 years is looking for an IT Network and Systems Assistant Manager to join their organisation.
About the IT Network and Systems Assistant Manager Role:
Reporting to the IT Operations Section Head, the IT Network and Systems Assistant Manager will be handling Linux systems administration and also basic troubleshooting of network & operating systems.
- Provide support for administration and maintenance of IT network (connection with Branches to HO; maintenance of Head Office network), systems, databases, facilities, and other resources related to the operation of the local and wide area networking and communications facilities
- Troubleshoot Network issues (Level 1 to 3)
- Diagnose and repair network and data communication
- Support major upgrade projects and developing solutions to technical issues
The successful IT Network and Systems Assistant Manager must have at least four years' experience in network administration and must have project management skills.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree course, preferably IT, Computer Science, Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in coordinating with Line and Unit Heads
- Willing to travel occasionally to local branches nationwide
The company’s market leadership is highlighted by its strong position across all non-life insurance lines, including property, marine, motor, and aviation.
If you are a talented and focused IT professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be part of a formidable company that can provide great career opportunities for its employees.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.