Senior Oracle Database Developer
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 it 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Senior Oracle Database Developer job based in Makati has just become available at a global financial services company. The ideal person for this role should have experience working directly with end users to understand and resolve issues within the system.
About the Senior Oracle Database Developer Role:
The Senior Oracle Database Developer will report to the Associate Director of Development and is a key position within the development group that is responsible for developing and maintaining all applications.
- Administer any Oracle database versions 11g, 10g databases
- Create utilities to parse through code in various languages (JAVA, .NET/C#, Delphi, J2EE) for syntax conversion
- Ensure that database objects, program data access, procedures and converted into target Oracle environment
- Advise management on database concepts and functional capabilities
- Tune/troubleshoot to gain improvements in performance
The successful Senior Oracle Database Developer must have experience in liaising with supporting functions such as business analysis, application support and quality assurance to ensure successful delivery of reports and templates.
- University-level education in Information Technology
- Understanding of the Company System Lifecycle Methodology; familiar with project development lifecycle and able to contribute to database design reviews
- Experience in information technologies as a SR DBA/Developer is a minimum; exposure to Oracle technologies is a must
- Knowledge of data architecture and modelling is a plus
This company serves the world's elite hedge funds, private equity and real estate firms. It has roots in Europe with a history spanning 75 years. It operates in six continents and employ more than 6,000 professionals across 45 countries. The firm boasts of a supportive and personable management that is focused on developing its employees to the highest standards.
If you are a talented Senior Oracle Database Developer and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges you, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.