Level 2 Systems Support Engineer
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A growing fintech company is looking for a Level 2 Systems Support Engineer to be part of a pioneer team. In this job, you will be part of a team responsible for overall network and server configurations and systems support.
About the Level 2 Systems Support Engineer Role:
The Level 2 Systems Support Engineer will deploy and support the trading system application within the market centre. You will also maintain and support servers running on Linux and/or Windows.
- Maintain and support MySQL databases
- Perform infrastructure changes/expansion for new hardware or replacement of failed hardware
- Provide on call support for the trading
- Define support procedures and ensure they are well documented
The successful Level 2 Systems Support Engineer must be committed in supporting high-performance mission-critical financial systems.
- At least three years' experience in managing the deployment of mission-critical distributed system
- Good understanding of Linux and scripting languages
- Basic knowledge of LAN and WAN protocols, firewall and edge switches a plus
- Familiar with database technologies such as MySQL
- Experience with standards used in financial systems such as FIX/ITCH is preferred; CCNA certification is a plus
- Familiar with production system control procedures (incident management, capacity monitoring, change management)
This company is striving to be a leader in operating trading venues and generating innovative products and services. It operates in market centres such as Japan and Australia.
If you are customer focused with strong project management experience, you can take your career forward with this challenging Level 2 Systems Support Engineer role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.