Senior System Administrator
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 legal Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1560000 1950000 1950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An innovative international tax law company with affiliated offices in Canada, USA, Thailand, Bahamas and Singapore, is looking for a highly qualified and self-motivated Senior System Administrator to provide senior level and end user and systems support.
About the Senior System Administrator role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior System Administrator will provide excellent customer service to all end users of the IT systems. This is accomplished through direct interactions with end users to quickly resolve issues in a timely, courteous and competent manner. It is also accomplished through designing, implementing, troubleshooting and maintaining a complicated, and sophisticated, state of the art set of servers and accompanying IT systems.
- Provide excellent IT support service for management and key users of company
- Manage multiple servers including infrastructure and application services to ensure high availability of IT services and connectivity
- Provides on-call consulting advice and technical support to various users regarding specific operational/applications issues
- Research, evaluate purchase, install, configure, and troubleshoot all hardware, peripherals, and equipment necessary to meet integrated systems objectives
- Innovatively manage all IT projects, in coordination with vendors and the software development team
- Troubleshoot and resolve specific user and system wide, hardware and software issues
The successful Senior System Administrator must have experience in VMWARE, Active Directory, Windows Group Policies, Palo Alto Firewalls and Remote Desktop and Gateways.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree or higher in IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent
- At least five years’ experience in a complex IT environment and have proven and demonstrable troubleshooting and end user support skills
- Ability to provide technical support in area of Windows 2012, 2012R2, 2016 Server, Exchange Server, Skype for Business (Lync), VMware, SRM, Veeam backup, Remote Desktop, and VDI
- Knowledge of data security and disaster recovery systems and procedures
- Experience in optimising and troubleshooting MS SQL server
- Experience working with up to date hardware such as Nutanix, Dell compellent, Dell Power Edge and HP Aruba
Unlike many larger companies, this organisation's open, flat structure provides rewarding challenges and responsibilities to their staff. They provide opportunities for career advancement within the company and offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience.
If you have strong skills in communication and troubleshooting you can take your career forward with this challenging Senior System Administrator role. You can have the responsibility in introducing new ideas and technology to improve the overall functionality and reliability of the system.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.