Senior Systems Administrator (Office 365)
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 975000 1404000 1404000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the global leaders in the development of technology-enabled communications is hiring a Senior Systems Administrator (Office 365) to be part of their organisation. The successful candidate will lead operational administration for the organisation's messaging, collaboration and ticketing platforms.
About this Senior Systems Administrator (Office 365) role:
The Senior Systems Administrator (Office 365) job will work closely with a global team, troubleshooting complex problems and developing documentation and technical procedures as necessary.
- Respond to system outages and maintenance needs including off hours and weekends
- Resolve technical escalations and provides recommendations for performance improvements
- Monitor systems performance and ensure availability and usability
The successful Senior System Administrator (Office 365) must have Experience in Office 365 Administration including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or other related courses
- At least three years' working experience as a Senior Systems Administrator or in the similar field
- Willing to work on the night shift
- Proven experience in Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 Administration
- Strong knowledge in Active Directory, LDAP and DNS
- Proficient in PowerShell scripting is a must
Founded in 1986, this private telecommunications services provider has invested approximately $2.7 billion in strategic acquisitions over the years. For 30 years they have provided reliable, high-quality, voice and data services and has been able to expand their sales and operations globally including United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
If you are someone who wants to build your technical expertise in administering Office 365, then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company whose culture will keep you motivated, inspired and connected to the world around you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.