Senior Network Engineer
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 it Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1560000 1820000 1820000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Network Engineer job has just become available in one of the oldest publishing house in the world. As a member of the IT Offshore team, you will be part of the wider Communication Services team that has overall accountability for Global Voice and Network Services within the organisation.
About this Senior Network Engineer role:
You will be the primary technical resource that will focus on implementing, maintaining, supporting, and developing and designing communications networks. You will act as a 3rd / 4th line support function and is expected will have deep technical capabilities in a range of areas. Network Services broadly covers architecture, engineering, security and operations and comprises WAN/LAN, WiFi, Firewalls, VPN, Remote Access and WAN Acceleration.
- Deal with 3rd / 4th line support and acting as key escalation point for major incidents
- Use architectural and engineering skills to develop global network solutions and roadmaps
- Maintain the security of the network
- Proactive monitoring of the network using management tools (Solarwinds)
- Lead and work on global projects, including network deployments in new or existing office locations
The successful Senior Network Engineer must have advance skills/knowledge in network design, engineering and maintenance of WAN, LAN, WLAN, VPN and Accelerators.
- At least seven years’ experience in monitoring, support and maintenance of networks for global office locations
- Security and Firewall Technology (Checkpoint / Fortinet is a plus. ASA, Palo Alto technologies)
- Knowledgeable in Unified Communications and Telephony
- Virtualisation and Cloud experience is a plus, but not required
- Foundation level in ITIL
Today, the Manila office has grown to more than 400 professionals with expertise in the fields of Information Technology, Digital Publishing, and Customer Services. Currently, the organisation is making initiatives to developing new technological solutions and service innovations to meet the growing needs of the organisation.
If you want to be part of an organisation that is characterised by open expression, constructive collaboration, and continuous engagement then this is the right company for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team whose mission is to advance learning, knowledge, and research worldwide.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.